Electronic Delivery of Annual Reports and Proxy Materials
We are pleased to offer to our shareholders the benefits and convenience of electronic delivery, including:
- Immediate receipt of the Proxy Statement, Annual Report to Shareholders and related materials
- Elimination of large documents from personal files
- Reduction of printing and mailing costs associated with more traditional delivery methods
- Online proxy voting
You are a Registered Shareholder if you are in possession of the stock certificate and your name appears in the shareholder register kept by our transfer agent, Computershare.
Registered shareholders that wish to view future annual reports and proxy statements over the internet rather than receive copies in the mail should enroll in the Computershare eDelivery service.
Logon to the Computershare Investor Centre to take advantage of the many benefits eDelivery offers, including:
- Faster delivery of important financial documents
- Electronic notification of account activity
- Secure access to your documents in a customized online mailbox
- Flexibility to access your mailbox 24/7
- Convenience of managing your documents (view, print, and download)
You are a Beneficial Shareholder if you hold your shares in an account in your name with a brokerage firm
(e.g., Charles Schwab, Fidelity, Merrill Lynch), bank trustee or other agent.
If this is the case, your annual report and proxy statement is sent to your broker, who then forwards it to you. You can sign up for electronic delivery, as long as your brokerage firm offers electronic delivery of these documents.
Please contact your broker directly if you would like to sign up for electronic delivery.